Inkblot is one of the leading mental health companies in Canada providing mental health support to 500+ organizations and more than 1 million employees.
Rapid growth of the company required a strong, modular and maintainable website to make sure the marketing team has everything they need to facilitate that growth.
Inkblot trusted me to deliver a top-quality Webflow website that will be a key asset for their marketing team.
These are the services I provided and keep providing to Inkblot:
- top-quality modular and sustainable Webflow development for the new website
- multilingual website serving customers in English and French
- Webflow training services for marketing team members
- custom hub in Notion for ongoing Webflow support (incl. task management and custom library of training resources)
- integrating analytics, Hubspot and Intercom Messenger to work with the website
- advanced on-page SEO optimization
- advanced accessibility enhancements
- small custom JS fixes to further improve the maintainability of the website
Thanks to my involvement Inkblot could:
- get rid of the old legacy website and have a world class website that enables them to scale further
- dramatically improve the quality of development for their current website
- quickly add new content to the website without waiting days or weeks for developers to make simple updates
- ship new pages or websites much quicker than before thanks to clean and modular development structures
- raise the knowledge of Webflow among their internal team
- serve their users in 2 languages and optimize the content for it
- make sure the website is highly optimised to be accessible for as many different users as possible
We have a continuous partnership with Inkblot to support their efforts in making the website powerful for marketing team and accessible to users using assistive technologies.
I support Inkblot on a retainer basis to make more complex updates, ship new websites and implement further accessibility enhancements that will support even more users.